Rihanna Full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, Barbadian pop and rhythm-and-blues (R&B) singer who became a worldwide star in the early 21st century, known for her individual and flexible voice and for her fashionable appearance. she was also known for her beauty and fashion lines.
Rihanna signed with Def Jam records in the age 16 and released her first album Music of the Sun, which sold more than two million copies in the whole world in 2015. Rihanna went on to arrange hit songs and release more songs including “Unfaithful,” “Umbrella,” “Disturbia,” “Take a Bow,” “Diamonds” and “We Found Love.” A global pop star with an inflexible edgy image, She has also won multiple industry accolades, including Grammys and MTV awards.
|Full Name||Robyn Rihanna Fenty|
|Nickname||Rihanna, RiRi, and Queen of pop.|
|Famous For||Singer, Songwriter, Fashion, Designer, Model, Actress.|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Fashion, Designer, Model, Actress.|
|Siblings||Rorrey and Rajad Fenty (brother)|
|Personal Life Info|
|DOB||20 february 1988.|
|Age||32 years (2020).|
|Birthplace||Saint Michael, Barbados.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces|
|Boyfriend/Affairs||Negus sealy (2001-2003), Josh Hartnett (2007), Chris Brown (2007-2013), Drake (2010), Ryan Phillippe (2011-2012), Asap Rocky (2013), Karim Benzema (2015).|
|Hobbies & Interest||–|
|Food Habit||Callaloo and Jerk Chicken of Barbados and cheesecake.|
|Favorite colors||Pink, Red, Black and Green.|
|Favorite Movies||Napoleon Dynamite/ Borat.|
|Favorite TV shows||Entourage|
|Favorite Designers||Zac Posen and Dsquared|
|School||High school dropout.|
|Height||5’8” in inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown, Dyed Black.|
Early Life of Rihanna
Rihanna was born in St. Michael Parish on February 20, 1988. She is the eldest of three children, a warehouse supervisor. Rihanna’s childhood was spoiled by her father’s struggles with addictions to alcohol and crack cocaine and her parents’ marital problems — they divorced when she was 14 years old.
Rihanna also struggled with crippling headaches for several years during her childhood, a condition she attempted to hide from her friends and classmates so that they would not think she was abnormal. “I never expressed how I felt,” she remembered. “I always kept it in.
she grew up in Barbados with a Barbadian father and a Guyanese mother. She listened to Caribbean music, as well as American hip-hop and R&B from childhood. She especially enjoyed singing and won a high-school talent show with a performance of a Mariah Carey song.
About the same time, she started a girl group with two friends, and in 2004 she caught the attention of Evan Rogers, an American record producer. He helped her record a demo that led to an audition with the rapper Jay-Z, who at the time headed the Def Jam record label, and he soon signed the budding vocalist. For her professional career, she took on her middle name, Rihanna.
With the sparkling dancehall-inflected single “Pon de Replay”, Rihanna immediately captured an international audience in 2005. The song’s success buoyed sales for her debut full-length recording, Music of the Sun, on which conventional R&B ballads joined with Caribbean-flavoured dance-pop that showcased her melodious Barbadian lilt.
Rihanna launched the nonprofit Clara Lionel Foundation, named after her grandmother in 2012, which supports and funds education and early response programs around the world. For her charitable efforts, she was honored with the President’s Award at the 2020 NAACP Image Awards.
she has also made headlines in her personal life, although often for conditions beyond her control. She first made stories column headlines in 2006 when rumors spiraled that she was having an affair with her mentor, Jay-Z, though she and Jay-Z dismissed such claim as ridiculous. Later, she was linked to billionaire Saudi businessman Hassan Jameel, before their split was reported in early 2020.
Branching out to screen work, Rihanna co-starred in the sci-fi flick Battleship in 2012and later voiced the lead character in the animated blockbuster Home in 2015.
In 2017, Rihanna made recurring arrival in season 5 of Bates Motel, and earned an important role in the science fiction flick Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets. That year, fans also got their first glance of the pop superstar alongside Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway in trailers for Ocean’s 8, a female-led spinoff of the popular Ocean’s Trilogy which hit theaters.
She co-starred with Donald Glover, aka Childish Gambino, in the Amazon musical Guava Island in the following spring.
Some facts about Rihanna
- Rihanna smokes and drinks alcohol.
- She took over control for creating her third album “Good Girl Gone Bad” and she was not ready to compromise on their creative process.
- She won a grammy for her album ANTI, Hit the billboard 200 at the top position even when the album was not released properly.
- Rihanna’s father and mother are from Guyana. Her mother is of Afro-Guyanese descent.
- She has two younger brothers, Rorrey and Rajad Fenty, two sisters and brother from her father’s side, each born two different mothers from previous relationships.
- In an interview she stated that her friend and former Island Def Jam record label artist fere Dobson was someone that she admired and looked up to,having black artists writing , singing, and performing the music.
- She has over 150 hairstyles since her music career took off in 2005. Her trademark are long straight brown, medium length black bob and short cropped look,according to Fashion Lifestyle.
- She has multiple collaborations that have been the best-selling singles of all time.
- Rihanna has 8 Grammys and 8 American Music Awards to her name.
- She was also awarded with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Council of Fashion Designers of america in 2014.
- Rihanna won a talent show and a beauty pageant contest at her school.
- She was Admitted in a sub-military program, where she was an army cadet, commanded by the singer-songwriter shontelle.
- She stayed on the charts till the end of the year and with her 8th single hitting it too, she was called “Diva of the year” for her power and presence on the charts.
- She is still in touch with her Bajan friends.
- Rihanna had signed a $25 million deal with Samsung in October 2015. Here she agreed to sell the Samsung in Galaxy range and Samsung would support the release of her album ANTI and its world tour.
- Her voice type is mezzo-soprano and her vocal range is three scales and two notes.
- Rihanna took vocal-lessons from Ne-yo while she was recording good girl gone bad.
- The New York Times gave her the named cookie-cutter teen queen because of her ability to change styles frequently.
- In 2012, she broke a Guinness World Record by selling 58 million copies of a single.
- She and all her siblings’ names start with the letter ‘R’.
- She used to sell clothes in a stall with her father.
- Barbados has actually made Rihanna’s birthday a national holiday.
- Rihanna always chug a short or too of dark liquor before her shows.
- She has 19 tattoos and is still counting.
- She has several models around the world and her legs are insured at 1 million.
Who is Rihanna Husband?
Rihanna is single right now.
What is Rihanna Net Worth?
Her Net Worth income is $600 million.
Who is Rihanna favourite Actor of Bollywood?
She did not said anything about it.