Randeep Hooda was born in a small village called Daseya in Haryana to a Hindu Jat family. His mother, whose name is Asha Hooda, is a social worker and his father, whose name is Dr. Ranbir Hooda is a surgeon by profession. When Randeep Hooda was 8 years old, he went to a boarding school MNSS in Rai, Sonepat, Haryana.
Randeep Hooda then went to Delhi Public School in New Delhi, before moving to Melbourne, Australia in 1995 for higher studies. He got a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a Masters in Business Management & Human Resource Management.
|Full Name||Randeep Hooda|
|Profession||Model and Acting|
|Father||Dr. Ranbir Hooda|
|Personal Life Info|
|DOB||20 August 1976|
|Age||44 years (2020).|
|Hometown||Rohtak, Haryana, India.|
|Birthplace||Daseya, Haryana, India|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Sushmita Sen, Neetu Chandra and Lin Laishram|
|Hobbies & Interest||Wildlife photography, Playing Polo & Show jumping, Travelling Doing Workout and Horse-Riding.|
|Highest Qualification||MBA in Marketing and Human Resource Management|
|School||Motilal Nehru School of Sports in Rai, Haryana.DPS, New Delhi.|
|Height||5 “11” Inches.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Early life of Randeep Hooda
Randeep Hooda is the lonely child of his parents. As his parents used to work in the Middle East and left him with his maternal grandmother in a strict environment.
Randeep was interested in acting and was also active in theatre. His parents wanted him to become a doctor so they forcefully sent him to DPS.
He became very naughty and got indulged into every bad habit like smoking, drinking, dating, bunking classes. At his school farewell, Randeep Hooda was addressed as “Randeep Don Hooda”.
Randeep Hooda went to Australia for his higher studies and got failed in the first year of his graduation. Later, he completed his bachelors and masters from melbourne.
Randeep was a victim of constant bullying in his school hostel, but with his exposure to abroad, he developed a huge amount of confidence, which helped him grow as a person and as an actor.
After returning to India, Randeep worked in the marketing sector in Delhi, but in a short span of time, he quit that job and moved to Mumbai.
During his initial struggle days in Mumbai, he did various modelling assignments till he got the opportunity of his debut film monsoon wedding.
Randeep Hooda started getting many offers, but he refused them all because of the promise Ram Gopal Verma made to him to launch him in his Bollywood flick “EK” in the lead role, After his debut.
Randip Hooda has an interest in playing musical instruments, and he played the saxophone for around three years, but he left as it started affecting his voice apart from Acting.
Randeep Hooda Film Career
Randeep Hooda made his film debut in Monsoon Wedding (2001) where he played an NRI (Non Resident Indian). Randeep Hooda got the role in Monsoon Wedding because of his Australian accent rather than his acting skills or good looks.
However, even after a good performance in Monsoon Wedding he had to wait for 4 years to get a second project. He finally got lucky and Ram Gopal Varma cast him as the lead in the gritty gangster flick D in 2005.
“D” was a turning point in his career and he suddenly became a household name across the country. “D” which apparently portrays Dawood Ibrahim’s real life gave Randeep Hooda a grand entry into tinseltown. He loved the feeling.
Randeep played the lead role in “Karma, Confessions and Holi”in 2006 produced by Drena De Niro. For the first time, he played the lead in a romantic movie named Ru-Ba-Ru in 2008.
Facts and Controversies about Randeep Hooda
- Randeep Hooda had a lonely childhood, as his parents used to work in the middle East and left him with his maternal grandmother in a strict environment.
- He was a victim of constant bullying in his school hostel, but with his exposure to abroad, he developed a huge confidence, which helped him grow as a person and as an actor.
- Randeep Hooda did various odd jobs like working in a chinese restaurant as a waiter, taxi driver and many such jobs.
- Since his childhood he has been an animal lover. Randeep used to get street dogs to his house and even used to spend the majority of his time at the barn.
- Randeep Hooda is a professional horse rider and participates in professional horse riding events like polo and showjumping regularly.
- He is the owner of “Royal Rooster” polo team, which was established in 2014.
- Randeep said if he was not an actor, he would have been a horse trainer.
- In an interview, he said that he doesn’t like women who drink or who have zero figure.
- He also liked playing musical instruments, and he played the saxophone for around three years, but he left as it started affecting his voice.
- Now he is working with Salman Khan. The movie’s name is Radhe which will release on eid.
- Randeep Hooda kissing scenes with Saqib Saleem in Bombay Talkies in 2013 and with Sikander in the film John Day in 2013.
- In 2017, the Delhi University student, Gurmehar Kaur, posted a photo of herself on Twitter and Facebook, Holding a placard with some controversial messages.
- In 2016, during the premiere of his film ‘Sarbjit’, when a reporter asked him whether he had overshadowed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the film, got angry and told the reporter to ‘Shut up!’.
Randeep Hooda in Big Boss 14
What is Randeep Hooda Age is?
Randeep age is 44 (2020).
What is Randeep Wife name?
Randeep Hooda is unmarried.
What Randeep Hooda Father by profession?
Randeep Hooda father is Surgon by Profession.
What is “D” name of Randeep hooda in Baaghi 2?
“D” fullform is Dawood Ibrahim’s of Randeep in Baaghi 2.